Friday, June 27, 2008

A day at work *cough-cough*

I wanted to write down how is it like when i first came out to work on my journal last time..Guess i was too lazy.

Anyway,looks like i've been working for the past errr....1.9 months already?Nothing to boast about.

I still remember the VERY first time i came out and work in a cooperate world and that was Maxis.Good 3 months exposure and an allowance of RM500 a month..Good enough to cover my petro,toll and food.Thats why they just give u RM500...no chance of saving.Sigh...Sad.Since that day onwards~yeah,i have so-called decided what i want to venture into.Didn't keep my hopes too high but just kept it quiet...Shhhhh...

Then came to the day when i got my Uni final year result...graduation...cert...blah..blah..blah.Now,i never forget the day when those words ran through my mind "Well,now i'm out of uni..its time for the next challenge in life..go do what all graduates will do...FIGHT for a job".When i think about it again~yes,we may need to "fight" for a job but when we commit it to God.I strongly believe that He has a job in place for us even BEFORE we reply (Amazing isn't it...But that time...I don't have that level of faith =p ).

Lo and behold..i just want thank God for my first proper job...The joy...the waiting...the frustration...has come to an end.And that company is Aexio (What in the world is that co.).Ok,i have to admit~when i tell them where i'm working...it goes like this:

People: So,where are u working now?

Andrew: Oh...Currently working at Aexio....errr...at Phileo Damansara

People: Ohhhhh....at Maxis...

Andrew: Nonono...Aexio.Not Maxis.

People: I see...What do u do there??

Andrew: *This is the part where i start confusing people*.I shall not do it here =)

However,business was very tough for my company..No business for like 4-5 months.So,i'm basically like a sitting duck there.Day in...Day out.Then came to the moment where i've decided to start looking for outside job.

Now,this is the part i've really struggle and IF its not God~i don't see how i have the strength to go through it.Why?
---I went through a total of at least 7-8 interviews.It wasn't easy for me.The failures,rejection and desperation.It was tough...Deep down inside my heart.I still believe God has a reason for all these failures.One song i listen to everytime when i need that comfort...In Christ Alone

Second...IF its not God~I would have make the wrong decision.Thank you Lord for your wisdom.
---Got an offer from one company.After coming out from that interview...Pray about it.I sense a disturbance in the force...=P...Ok,i really sense a disturbance,no peace in my heart.Spoke to my parents and decided to drop it.

Thirdly...IF its not God~I wouldn't be where i am today.

I don't know what is God's plan for me in the future.For the time being,He has open up this door for me to work at and i shall stay here at work.Now now now..If i would look back again.At times,we may not see what is God's plan for us.But as in the scripture says in Jeremiah 29:11 11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."Honestly,its HARD to accept that scripture when time seems hard.There are times during the "tough" moments,i am being reminded of this scripture and the peace of God really transcends all understanding.

Let me introduce to you my daily "working components".Thats my lappy there (Don't bother about the document...its meant for photographic purposes)..My bluey bottle...The IKEA cup (It comes in 3 types...white curve,blue curve and white round cup)...Last but not the least~my iPod (It acts as a storage and music to my ear)..








Actually this is not my sitting place.Well,currently my company applies the free-seating concept.I really enjoy this view here...Hmmm,maybe i should change place and permanently sits here.Enjoy the green...=).

No comments: