Tuesday, June 10, 2008

iPhone 3G


~MELTZ~ I REALLY WANT TO HAVE THIS iPhone!!!...Its really a revolution to the mobile phone industry.I really want one...i really do =)

When the first iPhone was release exactly a year ago,i was a bit excited but wasn't that excited cause there is no 3G and the download of web applications would be slow and not so much features.Except for the touchscreen and so on....

Finally~when they announce of the 3G iPhone...I hold my excitement back.As i begin to look at the specs more and more...It really melts my heart (yes~i know i'm a geek..i love gadgets)..There is GPS,Google Earth looks superb on it,E-mail exchange and all the new SDK applications.I am always hoping to see how would this 3G would really hit the market...Looks like iPhone is the answer to it...

Just looking at the price...its UNBELIEVABLE CHEAP!!!! UNBELIEVABLE CHEAP FOR ALL THESE FEATURES!!!...and its just $199!!!!...THATS MADNESS!!!...OK,if u do the conversion..its just around RM700 bucks..Since M'sia tak ada~with the crack version,HOPEFULLY it will just cost like RM1000 bucks (Yeah right...dream on)

But again~I really want this iPhone for once =)

No comments: