Saturday, September 6, 2008

PAUSE ||

PHEW.....Just need to take a break for a while.So much things have been happening for the whole month of August.Sorry guys and gals that my blog wasn't updated....Would TRY my best to update once in a while...

Currently listening to "Amazing Grace-My Chains Are Gone".I really love this song a LOT!!!.When it comes to the part "My chains are gone,i've been set free..My God,My Saviour has ransom me."~This really touches my heart and reminded me that only Jesus can set us free and saves us.Its just because of His love that we are found in Him.I saw this video on Youtube and just want to share it with everyone. (Didn't know Chris Tomlin actually did a music video for the movie Amazing Grace....now where is that DVD of mine)



I like this title -PAUSE-...With all our busy schdeule,meetings to attend,work,etc...etc...etc...I believe its good just to press the PAUSE button in our life and reflect back what God has done in our life and how He has bless us so much.Writing this at 1.35am and enjoying the cool breeze,its just the RIGHT environment for it.

When i was just downloading some pictures from my camera....i saw this picture.














Do you guys know why i chose this picture?Yeah,i know its nothing significant but all these guys and gals are very important to me.Why???Because they are the camp committee's for this year Youth Force Camp 2008 =).Thank God for Joel,William,Josiah,Elwin,Ivan,Emily,Kit Yan,Beatrice,Pastor Michael and Siew Chin for availing themselves to serve as a comm...This picture was taken on our very first comm. meeting.See lah,even bought donuts for meeting...But really,if next time you see anyone of them in church or outside~Would encourage you all to go up to these comm's and encourage them.Please do support us in prayer as well cause with all these planning,we could burn-out...So,please do support us in prayer that God will continue to strengthen us till end of this year =).Get ready for September 14th =)...

Oh yeah....Besides that,i would truly appreciate all your prayer support for Joel and I.As both of us together with another 7 members will be going for mission trip to Chiang Rai.It will be from Oct 19th-27th.Its gonna be the first mission trip for me and i think the errr.....5th one for Joel?..I am definitely excited for this mission trip.Basically this time the mission trip will be focusing on evangelism and teaching.I think we might be visiting the tribal village as well but the main focus shall be on the 2 homes that are designated to us.Will keep you all updated on this mission trip.For now~please pray for God's protection upon this team and guidance as we are preparing/planning for this trip.

I shall NOT talk about my work though i'm tempted to talk about it.But in everything,i just want to give thanks to God.Give thanks to God to live each day..Give thanks to God for my family and Connie =)...Give thanks to God for friends...Give thanks to God for everything.

Thank you Lord =)

No comments: